- 1.5 lbs ground turkey
- Mini buns or dinner rolls
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- 3 tbsp cubed butter
- Cracked black pepper and sea salt
- 1/3 cup parsley
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 shallots
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 slice of Gouda cheese per slider you plan to make
- Savvy Foods Molé Inspired sauce
- Salsa of your choosing (this allows you to control the amount of heat, so make your own or grab your favorite from the store)
- Dump the turkey, all the spices, the egg yolk, and the butter in a mixing bowl with the garlic and shallots minced. A light dusting of the salt and pepper, and mix it all up.
- Heat the EVOO in a pan and cook your new patties (make them about the same diameter as your buns) for about 3 minutes per side (if you use a thermometer you want to make sure the interior gets up to 165 F).
- Lightly toast the buns.
- Fold half a slice of Gouda per slider.
- Cut a few avocado slices (we like 3 per slider, but that's between you and the avocado).
- A tablespoon of your salsa and a tablespoon of Savvy Foods sauce and they're good to go!