Mac & Cheese
- 5 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 oz.)
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterrey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp black pepper, ground
- 2 tbsp, Savvy Foods bourbon honey mustard
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp, diced parsley
- 1/2 stick butter, sliced into equal parts
- 3 eggs
Cook pasta according to instructions on box.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Add eggs, milk, butter and spices to a large mixing bowl and mix well with a whisk.
In a separate large bowl, mix all the cheeses together.
Remove and save 1.5 cups of cheese.
Add the remaining cheese to the egg mixture.
Stir with a large spoon or rubber spatula.
Add the bourbon honey mustard and stir more, making sure everything is well mixed.
Add pasta to your egg mixture and stir.
Pour your macaroni and cheese goodness into oiled 2.5 qt. baking dish.
Top with the extra cheese you so wisely saved and cover with foil.
Bake for 35 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
Optional: Sprinkle with more parsley or Goldfish before serving (Let it rest for at 5-7 minutes).
Use "ALLTHEFLAVORSPLZ" for 15% off of a build-your-own-dozen pack in the Savvy Shop today!