- 4 sweet potatoes, washed, peeled, and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Dixie's Blend Molé Inspired sauce
Time to Cook!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay the sweet potatoes out in a single layer on a roasting tray.
- Drizzle the oil, honey, cinnamon, salt, and pepper over the potatoes.
- Roast 'em in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes (or until tender).
- Retrieve them from the oven and transfer them to a serving platter of your choosing.
- Drizzle with Dixie's Blend.