- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp shallot, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup Savvy’s Blend Tomato Dijon Fusion sauce
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Kosher Salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- You'll also need skewers
Time to Cook!
Dump everything but the shrimp in a large zip-lock bag; seal and shake well.
Add shrimp and shake evenly to coat.
Seal the bag and place it in your fridge for and hour or two.
Soak skewers in water for at least 5-10 minutes.
Spear the shrimp with their tails pointing in the same direction (a few per skewer).
Heat large grill pan over medium-high heat and coat pan with cooking spray.
Once the pan is good and hot, toss on the skewers.
Cook for 2-3 minutes and then flip, cooking the flip side for 1-2 minutes.
Remove from the skillet and repeat until you have no more shrimps to cook.
Serve with extra lemon juice (scurvy is bad) or Savvy's Blend.