- 4 or 5 eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp cream
- 2 tbsp butter (or EVOO if you are so inclined)
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- Savvy Foods tomato Dijon fusion sauce
- Crack eggs in large bowl and beat until yolks and whites are combined.
- Season with salt and pepper (however much you might prefer).
- Beat in the cream.
- Put a medium skillet, preferably non-stick, over medium heat for about 1 minute.
- Add butter or oil and swirl around in the pan.
- If using butter, turn to low after the butter melts but before it begins to foam.
- Add garlic and cook for just 15 to 20 seconds (only because raw garlic can be a bit aggressive).
- Add eggs to the skillet and cook over LOW heat for around 10 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Keep stirring, breaking up the curds as they form, until the mixture is a mass of soft curds.
- We like to keep cooking for another 20 minutes or so on low heat.
- Plate and drizzle your tomato Dijon fusion sauce liberally over the eggs.