Fried Mac and Cheese Balls
- Leftover Mac and Cheese (our recipe for which is here)
- 2 cups breadcrumbs; you pick the type, but we suggest Italian
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Savvy Foods tomato Dijon fusion
- Oil (for frying)
- Take leftover Mac+Cheese (refrigerated) and form into balls the size of golf balls.
- Place in freezer to set.
- Remove once set.
- With one hand, dip in buttermilk, then using your other hand dip into breadcrumbs and coat evenly.
- Fry em’ up until golden brown (oil should be 350 degrees).
- Let sit for a minute or two as your fried mac and cheese balls will be quite hot.
- Pour some tomato Dijon fusion in a ramekin (or really any small bowl or plate).
- Dip and enjoy!