Egg Salad Sandwich
In honor of the Masters as it approaches:
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup Duke's Mayo (always our #MCM...mayo crush monday)
- 3 tablespoons Savvy Foods Bourbon Honey Mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon Spanish Paprika
- Salt and Pepper
- Bread of choice
- Shred or chop your hard boiled eggs, depending on the texture you prefer.
- Chop bacon. You don't have to, technically, but we recommend it.
- Mix everything but the salt, pepper, and bread in a mixing bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for an hour or so.
- Throw the appropriate amount on bread of your choice. We strongly suggest you lightly toast the bread, but that's entirely up to you.