- 4 skin-on salmon fillets, 6-7 oz each
- 3/4 cup Toddy's Blend Bourbon Honey Mustard
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives (chopped chives is fun to say), with some extra for your garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon zest
Time to Cook!
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Line a large baking sheet with a nonstick silicone liner.
- Lay the salmon skin side down on the lined baking sheet and set aside.
- Combine your Toddy's Blend, lemon zest, and chives and stir with a fork or small whisk.
- Sprinkle your fish with salt and pepper.
- Spoon half of the resulting delicious sauce evenly over the top and sides of each fillet.
- Throw the baking sheet in the oven and roast until the fish is opaque in the center (should be about 7 minutes).
- Increase the oven to broil; then broil those fishes for 6 to 7 minutes, but watch them hungrily and make sure they don't overcook/dry out.
- Serve with the chives as a garnish. Depending on just how much you love your bourbon honey mustard, you may want to drizzle some of the remaining sauce concoction on the fish. But that's between you and your salmon.