- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Toddy's Blend Bourbon Honey Mustard (depending on just how much you love it)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (we recommend EVOO but who even knows if what you buy in the store is extra virgin anyway)
- 2-3 lbs chicken thighs
- 2 springs fresh rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper
Time to Cook!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk together the olive oil and your Toddy's Blend in a bowl. Add salt to taste.
- Lightly salt the chicken and lay the pieces skin side up in a shallow casserole dish.
- Spoon your newly whisked sauce/oil over the chicken.
- Place rosemary between chicken pieces.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until thighs read 175 on a meat thermometer (this is usually when the juices run clear if you cut into the chicken with a knife).
- Remove from pan and spoon off any excess fat that has rendered (keep in mind though that the fat drippings make an excellent gravy).
- Sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and serve it up.